Here is an email ad I just received from a marketer who I thought I respected. He should definitely know better.

If this isn't misleading, I don't know what is. Actually, it's more than misleading, it's totally untruthful. And anyone who has even bothered to read the comp plan would know that.

==================================

Cynthia - Earn $1,092 in 30 Days, No sponsoring!!

Hello Cynthia ,Great News!From the founders of ProbuilderPlus!

Just Launched!!You get paid on All members who preenroll and upgrade after you.... This is Sizzling Hot!This brand new program, ProWealthSolutions, allows you to earn up to $1092 + per month without sponsoring anyone, but you must act fast! It is already spreading fast around the globe!

Now is Your chance To Get In At The Beginning!!Please be sure to take your Free Test Drive with No Obligation and lock in Your Position at No Cost!Hurry! Don't waste any time... Take a Test Drive Now!

(URL HERE - BUT I REMOVED IT)

Top leaders are pouring in Fast...so don't delay.

Any questions email me at xxx@yahoo.comTo Your Financial Success,

xxxxxx

=============================

I think I'll write him and tell him what I think of his ad.

No comments: