Why I canceled AllInclusiveAds

Reasons why I canceled AllInclusiveAds.

Reason #1. Not Enough Traffic.

Most days they delivered less than 20 hits to my sites. (NOTE: you are allowed to enter up to 10 urls, but I only used 6 of them because I knew it was going to be a bust and didn't feel like wasting my time.)

Reason #2. Declining Traffic.

Days one and two, I received between 70 - 80 hits to my main site. Thereafter, the number of hits my site received kept going down until it got to just 10 or less per day. Needless to say, I DID NOT get any results.

Reason #3. Non-Targeted Traffic

 I knew right away that it was non-targeted traffic, since there is no way to pick your categories within the member's area.

Reason #4. Once I got into the member's area, I realized that AIA is affiliated with Spin Success, which I knew was not a good service from years back when I tried it out.

Other things that annoy me about AIA: First I got annoyed because there was no easy way to cancel from within the member's area, so I had to submit a support ticket. This took me about 20 minutes because in the FAQ it was stated that you could cancel EASILY from within the member's area.

To my way of thinking, this should NOT require me to write a support ticket and then have to send another ticket after they ask me to please stay on with them.

Give Me a CANCEL BUTTON Please!

If you have to submit a support ticket, you cannot cancel at the last minute or even on the last day because they require 24 hrs notice, and when you join, you must use a credit card, so there is no way to cancel your monthly debit directly, as there is with PayPal.

Also, once I sent the support ticket, they immediately stopped sending traffic to my sites, even though I had a few days of service left on my account. They did this, even though, stated clearly in their Terms of Agreement, it states the following:

"If an account is canceled after 24 hours of the initial payment, the recurring billing will stop and the account will remain open for the remainder of the 30 day term. Accounts must be canceled 24 hours before the next billing date to avoid being charged for the next month."

So, there you have it, although I think I could go on and on about this Bogus Traffic Program. I just have better things to do, such as...

I'll be testing something new this week, and I will let you know soon what it is.

======================================

If you are looking for some REAL Traffic, you should join here right away:
http://www.trafficcoupons.com/?lifetime

You can get tons of F.ree Traffic here, as well as tremendous discounts. Plus, there is So Much More, you just have to get in there and check it out for yourself.

======================================

I'm always testing new advertising sites to see if they're worthwhile, and will only send you those that I know are good.

You can visit my marketing sites below.
 
To Your Success!
Cynthia Howard

P.S. Get INSTANT traffic to your website:

http://lifetimeprosperity.com/marketing.html

TOP Safelists and Solo Ads:

 http://lifetimeprosperity.com/safelists.html

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

P.P.S. I found something REALLY COOL: (You HAVE to see this web page) http://lifetimeprosperity.com/lightning

Join F.REE and check it out. You can earn c.ash here as well as get traffic. They have really thought of everything!

2 comments:

askaseyt said...

Thank you for the TRUTH about allinclusiveAds...Now I am so glad I didn't join.
I am 69 and semi-retired, and s tired of spending money on programs so full of promises and then no delivery.
Thank sfor keeping me posted....
Kasey Thomas

Cynthia said...

You're welcome Kasey. Now I have to get caught up on posting more reviews. It's been a tough year, but I am getting back on track.