What a WASTE of Money!

Have you seen ads out there for YouTube Mailer?

http://www.youtubemailer.com/

PLEASE ignore them. This is a total waste of money. I have tested this mailer, and so far have gotten absolutely nothing out of it.

Just as I thought, but I had to test it just to make sure. So, I paid the money and I used the mailer several times. Guess what? BIG SURPRISE....not one hit. Not even ONE!

I'll be doing some more testing of Blasters, just so I can expose the ones that are total losers. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Brad Kamanski said...

Also stay clear of the Gallactic Blaster. Another joke. Brad

Anonymous said...

JVE... Honestly!

Posting a chain letter here in Cynthia's blog comments. What does you post have to do with YouTubeMailer?

BTW... Aren't chain letters illegal in every state in the US. Wait till Paypal catches wind of this!

I just can't believe the gall of some of these blog spammers (I mean "folks").

HEY jan... do you think the Attorney General in Washington would approve?

Thanks for the heads up on YouTubeMailer Cynthia!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.