What happened to I4B?

Spring is almost here and that makes me glad,
but, when it comes to I4B, I'm just plain MAD.

First, there is the question of "where did it go?"

Now there's a $6O million dollar question for ya!

Well, if you joined it, then I am quite sure you
noticed that it is no longer online. In fact, if
you click on the main domain, it forwards to another
website altogether...a site called stealthmoneymaker.

UPDATE: Well, it DID forward to that site last time
I checked, but just now when I typed in the I4B
url, I just got a blank page.

Next, there is the question of "who owns this new site?"

Another good question, and it seems that it is
owned by a man who calls himself Alan Humphreys.
Well, that's all well and good, but what happened
to Jon Davies, owner of I4B?

Another good questions indeed.

I have been trying to figure that out for the past
couple of weeks, and I guess nobody really knows
for sure, but I do have my speculations.

I firmly believe that Jon Davies and Alan Humphreys
are one and the same person, so it's anybody's guess
what his REAL name is.

The reason I believe this is because I wrote to "Alan"
and asked him what happened to I4B. He wrote back and
said he had no idea. He told me he simply purchased the
domain and then redirected the traffic to his site.

Well, I know that many people do buy up expired
domain names just for the traffic, but that is NOT
what happened here. One reason I know that is because
it all happened too quickly. One day I4B was online
and the next day it had miraculously turned into stealth!

Another reason I am sure of this is because of the
similarity between the two programs. Why, it's simply
uncanny really. They are almost exactly the same,
right down to what's in the member's area too.

Whoever owned I4B also owns Stealth, and while
I cannot prove it, I am 99.9% sure this is the case.
I have searched the web, hoping that someone else
might have more info, but I can't find much at all.
Therefore, I decided to just let you know what I
believe, and leave it at that.

So, what we are left with is someone who called
himself Jon Davies, and now calls himself Alan
Humphreys, and who is not the nice person he
painted himself to be.

After all, he never gave any of his members any
notice that he was closing down I4B. In fact,
all I4B referral links did point directly to
the Stealth home page, meaning that Mr. Alan
probably made quite a few commissions on those
who were advertising I4B.

Now, I have gotten a few emails from people asking
if they should join this new program (stealth). My
answer, of course, is NO WAY! In my opinion, this
Mr. Davies/Humphrey person is a crook, and I will
forever be on the lookout for any program that
resembles his work.

Another nasty thing he did was that he not only
took away our business, but he also took down the
Member's area that contained all of the products
which we were promised for our $40. Not nice at all.

Well, bully on Mr. Davies-Humphrey, because I have
all of the downloads saved to my computer. Therefore,
anyone who has paid for this program, and would
like the package of products only needs to send
me an email request, and I will get them to you.

Other than that, there's nothing any of us can do
about events like this except move on to bigger
and better things, and try to be more careful
next time.

The Internet, by its very nature, is extremely
volatile, and anything can happen at any time.
You must always be prepared for change, and you
must realize that everything has an element of
risk to it.

But, here's another important TRUTH...

No Risk...No Gain.

When you find something online that appeals to you,
you should do your research and then decide if you
are willing to take the risk.

If you are, then go for it, and don't look back.
Take certain precautions to protect your investment,
such as downloading any products which you have
purchased. This way, if the program goes down,
you have your money's worth.

Anyway, I4B was a nice little program, but it's
Gone With the Wind now, and that's that.

"Thanks a lot Jon Davies, wherever you are."

Sincerely,
Cynthia Howard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia,

My name is Dahlia regading to your not recommended.....

may be unpair for me regarding StealthMoneyMaker... beacuse this program in my 1month i make almost $800 to my paypal.....

is not to bad until now still working.......

thanks and god bless!
Dahlia

Gene Wheeler said...

hello Cynthia,
My name is Gene Wheeler and I just tried to log into my stealth money maker program and it came up with a 404 error. I purchased this program not too long ago and didn't get all the downloads. would you be willing to send them to me? I really would appreciate it. Thank you in advance,
Gene Wheeler