Wowzza...why I won't be joining

Why I won't be joining Wowzza:

The main problem I have with Wowzza is the Hype
that a person can be totally passive and still
earn $1,800 per month.

It just isn't true...not even close.

And that is my main beef with a lot of programs online
today. They try to make you believe that you can make
money without doing a thing, and that just isn't true.

The ONLY exception is investing your money, as in
a bank account or the stock market or any type of an
investment vehicle.

Well, M.L.M. is NOT an investment...period.

Do NOT think that you are going to earn anywhere near
$1,800 a month in this program, or any other program,
unless you are willing to do some work - actually,
a LOT of work!

As long as you understand that, and as long as your
recruits understand that, you'll be ok, should you
decide to join this program.

However, I must warn you of one important thing:

There will be a massive fallout in a few months, from
people who came in thinking they were going to make
money doing nothing.

That's what usually happens when people come into an
M.L.M program that uses the "Massive Spillover" theme.

Those hapless souls will come in thinking they are
going to make $1,800 via the Massive Spillover. But,
after a couple of months, and after they have paid out
the $66 ($33 for two months), and after they realize
that they got NO Massive Spillover, they will be
dropping like flies.

IF Wowzza can stand on its own, as a legitimate
Social Networking site, some people might actually
stick around, but don't count too much on it.

WHY?

Because, there are already tons of F.REE Social
Networking sites, so there's really no reason to pay
$33 a month, except to make money with it...period.

And, there would be nothing wrong with this either, except
that the site implies that you can make good money without
doing a thing, and that is just not true for the majority.

If fact, only those who got in very early or who recruit
tons of people will make any REAL income here.

This Comp Plan isn't very exciting if you ask me. You only
make $1 per person residual income (excepton level 2, where
it's $3 per person), and you need 12 people below you in
the matrix just to break even.

Also, this program uses the desceptive Powerline Recruiting
System, which I really do not like. It leads you to believe
that there are tons of people in YOUR downline, when actually
those are just people who have joined the company, and they
are NOT in your downline at all.

So...for these reasons, I will NOT be joining Wowzza anytime
soon. You can read more about the Powerline Recruiting System and my
thoughts on Spillover by in my other Blog Posts.


Just My Two Cents...
Cynthia Howard
http://lifetimeprosperity.com

Subscribe to My F-R-E-E Gripe Report here:
http://lifetimeprosperity.com/mygripereport

3 comments:

Chuck Bartok said...

Nice job on all of your work, Cindy.

It is fun to meet like minded people.

Stop by and download and share some of our Talk Shows with your Groups.
wwwfocussociety.com
www.bmctalkshow.com

Call anytime
530-798-0245
Chuck Bartok

Paul Burnette said...

Hi Cynthia,

I really love your website and just wanted to ask if I can add this "gripe report" blog link on my own site, AffiliateCurve.com? I have an "avoid" section and I think this would be a really great help. I know I was a member of ContactThem, got 190 affiliates signed up under me, even sold some products, and now they have just Vanished - Of course it's my first experience with something like that - I'm pretty new - But I would love to share your blog with my readers...Not to mention I think you have excellent promotion tools and great programs -

Please let me know if that would be okay. I'm sure you have tons of readers, certainly way more than me, but perhaps it will provide extra exposure for you.

Kind regards,

Paul

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing. Sure, that would be fine if you add my link to your site. I will visit your website as well.

I would like to know more about what happened with ContactThem. Please give some more details on that one if possible.

Sincerely,
Cynthia