Did you get scammed by ASD?

Did you get scammed by ASD?

I don't wish to be the bearer of BAD News, but
if you were in ASD, then you have most likely
already heard the news.

I didn't want to be the first to bring it up,
because I know how painful it is for anyone
who was a member. That's why I waiting a couple
of days.

If you don't know what I am talking about, then
you probably never joined. And Good for You!

ASD is/was a Paid to Surf program which tried
to say that is was different from all those who
had preceded it. Well, sadly is wasn't.

IF you don't know what a Paid to Surf (PTS) program
is, then you are REALLY lucky!

But here is the lowdown on PTS Programs.

A PTS program is similar to the tons of Manual
Traffic Exchange programs out there on the net,
with the exception that they PAY you a certain
amount of money for viewing websites, whereas
regular traffic exchanges don't.

So, when you join a PTS site, you generally put
in some money upfront to purchase an Ad Package.

Now, for your purchase, you get the normal advertising
perks of having the other members of the program view
your website in return for you visiting their sites.

BUT, there is a HUGE difference in a PTS program.
And that difference is that the PTS program
promises to pay you a certain percentage per day
of your original Ad Purchase.

So, let's say you bought an Ad Package for $100.
In a PTS program, you would earn a percentage of
that $100 (usually about 1% per day), as long as
you surf the required sites per day - usually
about 15-25 sites per day.

WOW...1% per day you say! Holly Cow! I could get
rich if I would just buy $1000 in Ad Packages!

Well, hold on right there.

The problem is that there is NO way these programs
can pay you 30% per month UNLESS they are using
Ad Purchases from new signups in order to pay out
to the people who joined first.

In the case of ASD, they assured members that they
had outside sources of income to pay for the returns
on the Ad Purchases, but it was all a big lie.

And, guess what? It's ALWAYS a LIE.

I know, first hand, because I used to be in many
of these PTS programs, before I knew any better.
In fact, I was probably in 20 of them, and they
all went bust...EVERY one of them.

That's because they are really nothing more than
Ponzie Schemes. And what is a Ponzi Scheme. Well
it's a program whereby the early investors make
money off of the late investors' backs.

Now, I must say here that many people get into
these programs without knowing any better. And
they recruit others, not knowing any better.

So, the real BAD GUYs in these programs are the
owners and the Big Players, who know better, but
keep recruiting others just for the Big Bucks,
because they earn hefty referral commission on
those recruits.

I am just so glad I didn't bite on this ASD thing,
even though I was approached over and over again.

If there's anything I've learned on the net, it's
that there are tons of programs out there that will
just SUCK the money right out of your pocket, all
the time knowing they will eventually go down, as
soon as a few people complain, or as soon as the
government gets wind of them.

I want you to know that the bottom always fall out
from under these program that promise to pay you
a certain percentage per day for sufing websites.

Do NOT fall for them. Just run the other way.

If you want to know what programs I recommend,
and which I suggest you stay away from, just
visit my website:

http://lifetimeprosperity.com/moneymakers.html

I wish only the best for you, and I will NEVER
refer you to any of these types of programs. You
can trust me on that.

Sincerely,
Cynthia

Subscribe to My F-R-E-E Gripe Report here:
http://lifetimeprosperity.com/mygripereport

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss C.

I have spoke with you once months ago, and since then , lost more money to the point of being broke. No income, no savings, and no construction work to do. ( I am a Carpenter) I'm 64, and the back is going out, so i have to make money online. I like your site,I like your reviews of scams, ect. Wondering if the BizAdBlast would work for me. It seems that i have a brain problem , if there are 2 places to click on some directions to make advertising work, i will always select the wrong button. I think i am so worried about creating $ for rent, and food that i am always stressed out and make bad decisions.