What's Wrong with Gifting?

Many of you already know that I don't do gifting.
But, for those of you who don't know, I will tell
you WHY I don't do it.

Actually, there are a couple of reasons why I won't
and don't do Gifting.

#1. I believe it is illegal, immoral and unethical.

Phew, that was a lot to say, even though it was just
one sentence.

You may or may not agree with me. Doesn't matter.
You can do Gifting if you like, and if you disagree
with my opinion, you can unsubscribe from this email.

#2. Well, what can I possibly add to #1?

Well, first of all, you will hear from many people that
Gifting IS perfectly legal. Well, I am not a big fan of
the U.S. Government, but nevertheless, ORGANIZED Gifting
is NOT legal to my way of thinking.

Yes, there is an IRS rule which states that you
can give a GIFT of $12,000 to anyone of your choosing,
once per year.

Well, excuse me, but I am not so stupid as to not
know the purpose of this rule.

It is meant for giving a Gift to a family member
or maybe a friend. And it means that you are giving
that Gift without expectation of anything in return!

Now, does that sound even remotely like any of the
multitude of Gifting programs you have seen floating
around the Internet lately?

NO WAY!

What you will see is ORGANIZED Gifting, where you
will need to pay your Sponsor a certain amount of
money - let's just say $500.

When you send your Sponsor that $500, you will also
need to send along a Signed and Dated piece of paper
stating that you are giving a gift WITHOUT any
expectations of receiving anything in return.

What a CROCK of BULL!

Now, if you don't mind signing your name to something
like that, good enough, but I know I couldn't do it,
as it is a bold-faced LIE.

I mean, let's face it, you would only be giving a "Gift"
with the expectation of receiving TONS of gifts yourself.
In fact, IF you didn't think you were going to be receiving
any "Gifts" you wouldn't be giving any of them at all.

In fact, I believe that Gifting should really be called
Getting, because that is really the WHOLE POINT!

Now, I am certainly no expert on Taxes, and personally
I think we already pay more than enough of them, but
most of the Gifting programs I've seen will also lead
you to believe that your Gifts are tax-free income.

Well, I don't know about you, but I DO know about
Uncle Sam, and I know he isn't going to be too
happy when he hears about all of the millions
being generated on the net - all tax-free.

And, as if that wasn't enough to turn you off to
Gifting, let me ask you this...

Would you be PROUD to tell you friends and family
that you were doing "Gifting?"

I know that I wouldn't even want to try to explain
that to my friends, my parents, my children and
my grandchildren.

I just simply would NOT be proud of it, and that is
MORE important to me than any amount of money.

In my opinion, the U.S. Government will be coming
down on Organized Gifting in the near future, and
I sure don't want any part of that.

Not only that, but I personally don't feel good about
taking money from anyone unless they are getting
something of value from me.

When you do Gifting, you have to take people's
hard-earnedmoney and they NOTHING from you
in return.

That SUCKS for them, and you will feel BAD about it!

Heck, if folks are going to pay you good money,
they should get something for it, don't you think?!

That's why I believe that Gifting is both Immoral
and Unethical...Bottom Line.

Now, if you want to know what programs I DO recommend,
and which I suggest you stay away from, just visit
my website:
http://lifetimeprosperity.com/moneymakers.html

I wish only the best for you, and I will NEVER
refer you to any of these types of programs. You
can trust me on that.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Howard

Subscribe to My F-R-E-E Gripe Report here:
http://lifetimeprosperity.com/mygripereport

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the newest, or close to newest pay it forward, which is a form of gifting, called PIF Cashout Bailout:

http://www.pifbailout.com/p.cgi/1171/

It will launch sometime in February and promises to place 7 referrals in your downline before you pay the one-time fee of $30.

Dan